Review: Freek wear


Overview
 Freek Wear is a small clothing brand located in Puerto Rico, they sell their products mostly through Instagram and their official online store. They sell graphic tees with the designs been inspired by popular local food, locations and culture in general, only puerto ricans will understand the references which is a good thing for prideful locals or anyone that is a fan of the our culture.



Verdict
I bought one of their products 7 months ago, it was part of one of their first launches. I've been wearing it a lot so the t-shirt has some mileage(I wash it every time I use it) but so far it has handled it gracefully, this goes to show the quality of the brand. If you're a men's fashion enthusiast like me then you already know that fit is king, you could buy the most expensive item with the highest quality but if the fit isn't right it won't look as good as the price suggest, taking that in consideration the shirts don't have any issues in that department, mine fits very nicely in the important areas like; the neck area, waist and the sleeves, I'm only 5'7 and skinny so if you're on the bigger side you might want to size up. Because of the designs the t-shirt is better suited for a more casual setting, I use it when I go on roadtrips or to the beach, with sweatpants for the comfortable athleisure look and even for college. They currently only sell black and white t-shirts which is fine, those colors are the most versatile. In my opinion their original design, the one I own, is still their best design because of its simplicity and originality. I didn't experience any problems while making my order and it arrived when it was supposed to. Overall it has a great fit, nice quality so it'll last and cool design, I'll give it a 8.5/10.

If you want to check out their products you can go to Freek Wear website an shop.



Comments

offer

Popular posts from this blog

5 Free Ways to Make Money, No Boss Required

Review: Spider-man: Far From Home

Top 5 Beaches In Puerto Rico