Review: Spider-man: Far From Home



For anyone wondering.. this is a spoiler free review so you can be at ease. Now that we've got that out of the way we can dive into the review. I'm gonna start by saying that I liked this one more than Homecoming and I really enjoyed that first entry as a matter of fact it was my favorite movie that summer but this one just was a more entertaining movie, it had better pacing so you didn't get bored at any point it seem like Peter always had something to do, even if he wasn't on screen there was always something going on this might give the movie a better replay value than the first one. The performances where great as we've come to expect from a MCU movie, Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio was awesome as always Tom Holland as well, I'm not a huge comic book guy so I can't really compare this version of spider-man to the others screen versions and tell you which one accurately depicts the comic book character but from what I've heard and read this is the best representation. Probably the area in which it improved the most over its predecessor was in the action department this one gave us more exciting action set pieces and it felt like there was more action in general. In my opinion the comedy was the best aspect of the movie as I found myself  laughing throughout the film, it was hilarious.




Obviously as is the case with all movies Far From Home has some flaws starting with the villain the motivation behind him really didn't convinced me, I think they should've come up with a better reason for the villain to do bad guy stuff, Homecoming did a better job with its villain(Vulture). Lastly, even though there was more and better action I still would've liked to see more of it specially in the first half of the movie. Another plus is how they handled Zendaya's character MJ she is a lot more flesh out this time around. In the end this is a great summer film that the whole family can enjoy I give it an 8.5/10 slightly better than Homecoming which I gave a 8/10. If I was to rank my top 5 Spider-man movies it would go like this:

  1. Spider-Man 2(2004)
  2. Spider-Man(2002)
  3. Spider-Man: Far From Home(2019)
  4. Spider-Man: Homecoming(2017)
  5. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse(2018)
The film has 1 mid-credit scene and one after the credits so stay all the way to end, it will be worth it. I put some links bellow where you can buy or rent the movies I mentioned above or you can subcribe to amazon prime which has a 30 day free trial so you can watch all this movies for basically free.

Comments

offer

Popular posts from this blog

5 Free Ways to Make Money, No Boss Required

Top 5 Beaches In Puerto Rico